What can Disposable 3 ply Face Masks be used for?
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people.
If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick.
Disposable masks can be used to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
How do Face Masks work?
The masks are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric.
Whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
How to use this product
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a 3 ply face mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the 3 ply disposable face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
3 Ply Disposable Face Masks – The Benefits
You may have noticed during the COVID-19 pandemic that everyone has their own thoughts and feelings on the matter (like with every world event) and most people react differently.
This is why on your one exercise a day or your essential food shop, you may have noticed some people opting to don a face mask and some people going without.
If you questioned why people were wearing the face masks (even though some may have bought the masks before research after seeing health workers wearing them), here are some real, tangible benefits:
- Your Airways are Protected. This reduces the chance of both transmission and infection. Coughing and Sneezing are ways that Coronavirus can spread if all of the particles have nowhere to go but the Face Mask it helps to stop the spread.
- The chance of someone else contracting it nearby is reduced with the 3 ply Face Mask. And this goes the other way around, if your airways are covered then anyone unintentionally releasing germs in your direction will have less of a chance of infecting you.
- Disposable, rest easy on your ears
- Mouth, Chin and Nose are covered